You Understand Me today we would like to tell you about one important aspect of communication with foreigners. Unfortunately, sometimes YourChristianDate.com review we don’t pay enough attention to the little things. But it is the little things that can make a moment special, or they can spoil the impression.
One of these seemingly trifles is the unwillingness (or lack of understanding of the need) to understand the interlocutor. After all, it is much easier (and it does not take time at all, does not require effort) to ignore an incomprehensible line in his letter than to think about his words …
Read / hear the words of another person does not always mean to understand him correctly. Often, in order to understand the interlocutor, it is necessary not only to carefully read his letter (to hear what he said), but also to think over his words, to want to understand him .
Misunderstanding between a Slavic woman and a European may arise as a result of differences in mentality, life values and priorities, due to a language barrier or lack of due attention to the interlocutor. We talked about the misunderstanding associated with differences in mentality in the article “Dating foreigners: where does misunderstanding come from YourLatinMates.com and why do gentlemen disappear?” . Today we will pay attention exclusively to the misunderstanding that occurs when the interlocutors do not have a common language of communication and relate to getting to know each other superficially, without due attention.
Inattention is a manifestation of indifference. Indifference can hurt another person. If you treat acquaintance and communication with a foreign man with indifference (distanced), then no acquaintance, not to mention relationships, will work.
Be Attentive to Each Other! – You Understand Me
Everything is very simple:
- often ask your interlocutor: do you understand me? Did you understand what I wanted to tell you? Was the translation (if you are using a translator program) understandable to you?
- Instead of ignoring a man’s questions or obscure passages in his letters, ask him questions. Ask if you understood him correctly, ask him to reformulate his thoughts.
- If the words of a man are not clear to you after the first reading (not immediately clear), try to think about them, try to understand what he meant.
- Be attentive to your foreign gentleman. Your care and attention will not go unnoticed. One of the personal qualities that many foreigners look for in an Eastern European woman is warmth and genuine concern. Hiding behind a mask of coldness and ostentatious indifference, many women themselves sabotage acquaintance FlirtWith with a foreign man. Rest assured, foreigners do not expect arrogance, a pronounced lack of interest and coldness from women from Eastern Europe, this is not what they would like to find, what they would lack in life. Read more about this in the article “Stereotypes prevent you from finding your man!” .
RELATED ARTICLE: The 10 Most Important Dating Tips For Guys – The First Date
- Overcome the difficulties of the language barrier together! Do not be upset and do not despair if the translator program could not correctly convey the meaning of what was said. Believe me, you are not the first to experience this, and instead of experiencing negative emotions, just treat the situation with humor and laugh with your foreign partner over translation errors! A sense of humor and laughter bring together.
- Remember, any difficulties can be overcome if there is a strong desire to fulfill your dream. If you dream of a happy marriage with a foreigner. Then you need to start learning the language of the country (with the man from which you would like to start a family) already. At the dating stage. The reasons for this are given in the article “When to start learning a foreign language: before or after meeting a foreigner?” .
In conclusion, we would like to say that we sincerely wish. That people would be attentive and listen to each other more often. Otherwise, communication loses that spiritual, personal component. That distinguishes the communication of two people. Who are interested in each other from a simple, superficial exchange of information.